Friday, July 3, 2009

Links to art posts and why I haven't been painting recently



I haven't been to the studio for a little while now. The weather has been too nice, we've been out of town, spring and early summer have traditionally been writing time for me, I'm anxious for the baby to arrive, etc. I've got all kinds of excuses for not having anything new to show as far as painting goes. I do keep the sketchbooks handy, and I'm painting in my mind constantly - saves on colors and canvas.

Anyways, here are some links to a few of my past art posts. Some are from my time in Minneapolis, some have been painted in my new hometown of Jyväskylä.



A portrait of Tarja Halonen that I did a few years back.


Caution! Children at Play - a set of paintings that I finished up last fall.


Some random paintings both recent and not-so-recent.


The Ghost Duck - a painting from the late 90's.

No comments:

Post a Comment