Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Latest show finally up

I finally got my latest show done and hung. No official opening, I'm working pretty much all week, have classes to attend, papers to write and projects to prepare.

This show doesn't have a definite theme. Perhaps animal instinct, maybe human nature. Don't take my word for it, I prefer the viewer to figure things out for themselves. I also chose to deal with handguns as subject matter. Again, my opinion is not important.


circus lion
acrylic on canvas
2008
Sold


big girls dancing
acrylic and paper on canvas
2008
For Sale (as a set or indivually)



caution! children at play
green/red/blue
acrylic and newsprint on canvas
2008
blue sold,red sold, green sold



untitled
acrylic on plywood
2008
central panel sold, side panels still for sale


green lions
acrylic on plywood
2008
For Sale (as a set or individually)

No comments:

Post a Comment